About the Course
The Level 2 Health & Care course will introduce you to an exciting and rewarding career, allowing employers to take you seriously as you will have a thorough understanding of the role of a health and care worker.
Through this Level 2 Health & Care course, you will understand the health and safety responsibilities of an organisation, how to develop a positive health and safety culture, the purpose and importance of setting a policy for health and safety and much more. The Level 2 Health & Care course is divided into several comprehensive modules to provide you with the most convenient and comprehensive learning experience possible.
By the end of this course, you will understand health and safety at Work. Furthermore, you may become an asset to others in providing healthcare and support or may advance your career in the health & care sector. So, do not miss this chance, learn the core things about health & care, and use your knowledge to help others.
Learning Objectives of Level 2 Health and Care
After completing this Level 2 Health & Care course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of Health and Safety at Work.
- Know how to manage Health and Safety.
- Gain a deep understanding of Health and Safety culture.
- Understand Health and Safety policy.
- Have a clear idea of risk assessment.
- Recognise workplace hazards and risk control.
- Know how to deal with accidents and emergencies.
- Recognise vehicle hazards and risk control.
- Understand fire prevention and protection.
- Understand electrical safety.
- Understand how to manage the Safety Function.
Who should take Level 2 Health and Care course?
This course is ideal for anyone who has health and safety responsibilities at his or her workplace. In addition, anyone with an interest in Health & Care will also find this course valuable.
Why choose Level 2 Health and Care course from the School of Health Care?
- Unlimited access to the course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by 10 working days.
- Course material developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support.
- No hidden fees or exam charges.
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for any other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure their quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
|01: An Overview of the Safety in the Workplace
|An Overview of the Safety in the Workplace
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of the Safety in the Workplace
|02: What is a Hazard
|What is a Hazard
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – What is a Hazard
|03: Rectifying Hazards
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Rectifying Hazards
|04: Implementing Proactive Measures
|Implementing Proactive Measures
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Implementing Proactive Measures
|05: How to Prepare and Undertake a Safety Plan
|How to Prepare and Undertake a Safety Plan
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – How to Prepare and Undertake a Safety Plan
No Reviews found for this course.