Do you want to be someone who can maintain a safe, clean and free-from-pathogen environment? Then our infection control course is perfect for you! This course will not only tackle the difficulties you will encounter but also be an expert in maintaining a clean environment.
About The Infection Control Course
Pathogens and other germs evolve every day. While the recent coronavirus outbreak happened recently, there is no telling when another one can occur. Our Prevention and Control of Infection course is there for you. As it will teach you how and why is infection control training important. Additionally, we will also make you prepare for any case scenario.
So, What are you waiting for? Join our infection control course to embark on a journey to become an expert and set up a new standard for safety and prevention.
Benefits of The Infection Control Course:
- In-depth Knowledge: If you partake in our course, you will gain a deep understanding of the life of pathogens and how they spread or emerge. Hence, you will have the latest knowledge in your arsenal and showcase your mastery.
- All-purpose skills: Our infection control course is for anyone to take. Whether you are a healthcare professional or someone who wants to help your loved one, thus, you will have various skills to ensure the safety of others. Moreover, infection control training opens paths for you to get careers in various sectors.
- Networking opportunity: If you follow our course, you will have the opportunity to connect with professionals in the field. Hence, you can engage in discussions and gain insight and future career growth.
Learning Outcomes for Infection Control Training
- After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the responsibilities of healthcare organisations in terms of current infection prevention and control legislation.
- Know how to obtain information about infection prevention and control within the organisation.
- Know the term healthcare-associated infections.
- Understand the chain of infection and how this informs infection prevention and control practice.
- Understand the routes of transmission of microorganisms.
- Understand individual roles and responsibilities for the three levels of decontamination.
- Use single-use items appropriately.
- Conduct a risk assessment with respect to ensuring infection prevention and control.
- Know how to manage patients with specific alert organisms safely.
- Explain different alert organisms and conditions that pose an infection risk.
Who is this Infection Control Course for?
Our Course is for anyone passionate about it. And for those who wish to understand the Prevention and Control of Infection within healthcare settings.
Why Choose This Course From The School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best Infection Control Courses in the UK.
- Comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Infection Control Course Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our Course. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency: You will need to interact with the course content and instructions. Thus, you can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. Thus, a fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement: Students of all ages are welcome to apply for this program. However, a minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon completing the quiz test (60% correct answer at least). This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can download your certificate for FREE without any delay. The hard copy of the certification will be on your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We usually review courses to ensure their quality and to deliver up-to-date training content for your chosen subject. It is worth noting that while certificates do not expire. But, we recommend reviewing or renewing them on an annual basis.
Upon completing our infection control course, candidates can pursue various careers in the field. Some of them are:
- Infection Prevention Specialist
- Infection Control Nurse
- Healthcare Administrator
- Public Health Officer
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Clinical Educator
- Health Inspector
|01: The Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
|Module 01: The Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – The Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
|02: Causes and Spread of Infection
|Module 02: Causes and Spread of Infection
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Causes and Spread of Infection
|03: Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
|Module 03: Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
No Reviews found for this course.