Are you interested in gaining a deeper acuity of the importance of equality and diversity? If you want to guide, our Equality and Diversity Course is perfect for you. So, we are providing whole knowledge and skills about equality learning.
About The Equality and Diversity Course
The Equality and Diversity course helps you observe differences at work and bring employees together. Nowadays, workplaces have many people proud of their gender, direction, religion, race, and more. Leaders need to help these diverse people team well. Companies that don’t band tend to fail. Not embracing variety can also lead to legal issues.
This unique Equality and Diversity course makes you aware of these matters and boosts bold behaviour at work. It teaches how your own values, opinions, and biases can affect Equality and Diversity. It also explains how biases form and impact people.
Benefits of the Equality and Diversity Course:
- Increased awareness of equality and diversity issues: The course will help you to understand the importance of equality and diversity and the different types of prejudice that can occur. This increased awareness can help you to be more mindful of your own words and actions and to create a more inclusive climate for everyone.
- Improved skills in dealing with prejudice: The course will teach you how to identify and deal with prejudice in the workplace. This can help you to protect yourself and others from prejudice and to create a more verifying and respectful climate for everyone.
- Enhanced knowledge of the law: The course will cover the legal needs for equality and diversity in the workplace.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Equality and diversity.
- Understand Equality and Diversity Legislation.
- Know about discrimination.
- Promote diversity.
- Understand the links between values, attitudes and beliefs.
- Know stereotypes and prejudices.
- Recognise Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination.
Who is this Equality and Diversity Course for?
The Equality and Diversity Course is for anyone who wants to create a more inclusive and fair workplace. This includes:
- HR professionals
- Business owners
Why Choose The Equality and Diversity Course From School Of Health Care?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the UK’s best Equality and Diversity Courses.
- Comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Equality and Diversity Course Requirements
No specific credentials or background are required to join our Equality and Diversity Training online. However, to ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements that we ask students to meet:
- English language proficiency: You will need to interact with the course content and instructions. Thus, you can actively participate in discussions when you have a solid command of the English language.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: Passion and desire are required for effective learning. Bring your excitement and a determined mentality to delve into the course content. Discover new concepts and apply what you have learned in real-world circumstances.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. Thus, a fundamental understanding of computers and internet usage will benefit your learning journey.
- Age requirement: Students of all ages are welcome to apply for the Online Equality program. However, a minimum age of 16 is required to establish an adequate learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon successful completion (60% correct answer at least) of the quiz test. This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can download your certificate for FREE without any delay. The hard copy of the certification will be on your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). We usually review courses to ensure their quality and to deliver up-to-date training content for your chosen subject. It is worth noting that while certificates do not expire. But, we recommend reviewing or renewing them on an annual basis.
After completing this Equality and Diversity Course, students can pursue various career paths. Such as:
- HR Professionals
- Business Owners
|01: What is Equality and Diversity?
|Module 01: What is Equality and Diversity?
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – What is Equality and Diversity?
|02: Equality and Diversity Legislation
|Module 02: Equality and Diversity Legislation
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Equality and Diversity Legislation
|03: What do We Mean by Discrimination?
|Module 03: What do We Mean by Discrimination?
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – What do We Mean by Discrimination?
|04: Promoting Diversity
|Module 04: Promoting Diversity
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Promoting Diversity
|05: Links between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
|Module 05: Links between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Links between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
|06: Stereotypes and Prejudices
|Module 06: Stereotypes and Prejudices
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Stereotypes and Prejudices
|07: Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination
|Module 07: Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination
No Reviews found for this course.