Looking to begin a rewarding and satisfying job assisting others? The Adult Support Worker Course provides the information and skills you need to thrive in the expanding area of elder care.
As an adult support worker, you will make a significant difference in the lives of those who require help with daily tasks. Your position as an adult support worker will make a difference in the lives of others
Benefits Of This Course
Those interested in a job in elder care can benefit from the Adult Support Worker Course. Here are some of the main advantages of taking this course:
- Comprehensive training: Our course will give you a thorough grasp of care principles, communication skills, and other important parts of adult support work. You’ll learn everything you need to know and do to provide high-quality assistance to those in need.
- Practical experience: Our Adult Support Worker Course involves practical training and classroom-based learning. Allowing you to implement what you’ve learned in a real-world situation. This practical training will provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to thrive in your new job.
- Increased employment opportunities: With an ageing population and a rising demand for senior care services, there is a growing need for qualified adult support employees. By finishing our Adult Support Worker Course, you will be equipped with the skills and information. That employers seek, increasing your employment possibilities.
- Career growth: Adult support work is a rewarding profession with chances for development and growth. With the skills and information you’ll acquire from our training, you’ll be able to take on new tasks and advance your job.
- Personal fulfilment: When you assist others, you will feel a feeling of personal satisfaction and fulfilment that comes from making a good impact in the lives of others. As an adult support worker, you’ll have the chance to make a genuine difference in the lives of those in need.
Unlock Your Potential
You will have the skills and information after completing the Adult Support Worker Course. It is necessary to provide excellent care and assistance to people in need. You’ll be able to work in a variety of situations, ranging from domestic care facilities to community-based care programmes. Also, you’ll be able to make a significant impact in the lives of those you care for.
Don’t put off starting your new job in senior assistance work any longer. Enrol in the Adult Support Worker Course immediately and start improving the lives of others.
Learning Your Learning Outcome
Adult Support Worker Course Learning Outcomes Include:
- Understand the concepts of care and how to implement them in a variety of situations.
- Exhibit successful communication skills with customers, coworkers, and other stakeholders.
- Identify and react to customers’ varied requirements, including those with disabilities, mental health problems, and age-related conditions.
- Provide personal care, hygiene, and other support services in a secure and courteous way.
- Collaborate with other care workers to provide a holistic strategy to treatment.
- Recognize the significance of confidentiality, privacy, and respect in the providing of care.
- Maintain accurate client-care documents and paperwork.
Who is the course for?
This course is open to candidates with no prior expert experience from all backgrounds. This course is perfect for:
- Social Workers
- Fresh Graduates
- Job Seekers
- People who are serious about loving and assisting others.
- Anybody who wants to pursue a worthwhile and satisfying career for the rest of their lives.
Why choose this course from school of health care
- Unlimited access to the course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by 10 working days.
- Course material developed by qualified professionals.
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support.
- No hidden fees or exam charges.
- Discounts on bulk purchases.
After completing each module, you will get MCQ quizzes to assess your learning. You will move through the later modules upon completing the quiz test (60% correct answer, at least). This process continues till the end of the course. Apart from this, you do not need to sit for other assessments.
After completing the course, you can instantly download your certificate for FREE. The hard copy of the certification will also be delivered to your doorstep via post, which will cost £13.99 (if claimed by the learner). Our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure quality and provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. Although certificates do not expire (in most cases), it is recommended that they be reviewed or renewed annually.
|01: Introduction to Adults Support Worker
|Introduction to Adults Support Worker
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction to Adults Support Worker
|02: Introduction to Psychology of Older Age - Part I
|Introduction to Psychology of Older Age – Part I
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Introduction to Psychology of Older Age – Part I
|03: Psychology of Older Age - Part II
|Psychology of Older Age – Part II
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Psychology of Older Age – Part II
|04: Impact of Mental Health in the Old Age
|Impact of Mental Health in the Old Age
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Impact of Mental Health in the Old Age
|05: Dealing with Life
|Dealing with Life
|Module 05 Final Quiz – Dealing with Life
|06: Enhancing Health And Wellbeing
|Enhancing Health And Wellbeing
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Enhancing Health And Wellbeing
No Reviews found for this course.