About Health and Safety in the Workplace
Did you know that employees in all sectors are legally required to have a thorough understanding of health and safety in order to keep themselves and others safe?
The Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training provides a wonderful insight into preventing accidents, identifying and reducing risk, and suggesting how to respond in the situation of a workplace accident.
Our special Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training course, designed by industry experts, will take learners through the fundamentals, carefully equipping them with crucial knowledge and advice through an interactive, engaging approach and ensuring they have a full understanding at the end of the course. This course will lay a solid foundation for learners to use the skills in the workplace regularly.
Learning Objectives Of Health And Safety In The Workplace
After completing this course, the learner will be able to –
- Understand the foundations of health and safety at work.
- Recognize the value and importance of workplace health and safety.
- Investigate the consequences of bad health and safety.
- Recognize and mitigate potential workplace risks.
- Ensure that the workplace is healthy and clean.
- Investigate common occupational health and safety issues.
- Determine the responsibilities and roles of supervisors and staff in terms of organizational health and safety.