About The Level 1 Award In Working With Children Course
This Level 1 Award in Working With Children is an introductory course ideal for learners who want or need to develop their understanding of the main issues in childcare learning and development, regardless of employment status. The Level 1 Award in Working With Children qualification gives students a solid understanding of the practical skills needed for working with young children and in general.
This Level 1 Award in Working With Children course focuses on healthy eating as well as planning and participating in activities that encourage children to eat healthily. This course also covers the importance of providing a safe learning environment for young children, health and safety requirements, and the importance of keeping all children safe from harm, as well as designing a variety of play activities for young children aimed at their age and stage of development.
After completing this Level 1 Award in Working With Children course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand how to encourage children to eat healthily.
- Understand how to create a safe environment for young children.
- Understand the features of effective teamwork.
- Understand the role in promoting children’s rights.
- Understand how to provide a variety of appropriate play activities for young children.