About Early Years Level 4
This Early Years Level 4 course is ideal for existing early years practitioners who want to expand their knowledge of the Early Years in order to provide quality care for children and young people. By completing this course, you will have proved that you have extensive knowledge of managing and leading a team of early years practitioners to provide care that meets the highest standards outlined in the EYFS.
The course includes the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum framework (which has been required in childcare settings since 2008), allowing you to easily support, guide, and manage all aspects of a child’s (birth to 5 years) learning and educational development, allowing them to flourish and grow.
This course is extremely helpful if you are thinking about starting your own childcare business or advancing to a supervisory or management position in Early Years, as it covers everything you could possibly need to create a healthy and safe learning environment.
Learning Objectives Of Early Years Level 4
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Emotional and Physical Well-being of Children
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Professional Partnerships
- Understand Health and Safety Legislation
- Describe observations, Assessments and Planning
- Explain Safeguarding Children
- Understand the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Know how to manage in a Nursery Environment
- Know how to engage in Professional Development